lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

The Both Sides

The brain have 2 halves, the left half and the right side.

The Left side one is involved with the movement of the right side of the body and the Right side with the left side of the body.

Both of the sides are involved in diferents processes, the right one is more efficient in works like - identify faces, being emotional, everything related to the creative and emotionally behavior.- and the left side is the technical and logic side and is better with works like mathematical problems, being organized and logically.

                                            http://files.nireblog.com/blogs3/inthia-vargas-bc18/files/hemisferios.bmp

1 comentario:

  1. hello jorge :)
    In my opinion is very good, I like tu work.
    I think I use more right side oh my brain and I like most imagine and also by emotions.
    well a like tu work
    BYe thanks for commenting my work

    ResponderEliminar